North Wilkesboro weather forecast updated daily. kids from birth to 8. Light and variable winds. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. star. Chance of rain 50 percent. Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Mobile Apps. High temperature around 54F. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for North Wilkesboro, NC with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 61%. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 45%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for North Wilkesboro, North Carolina . Southwest winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 60 percent. Chance of rain 40 percent. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. A chance of rain in the morning. Mostly sunny. Sites Forecast Stations Almanac Contact Us Radar Store: Photo Of The Day Webcams Life Outdoors Public Service Announcements Sponsors Advertise: Forecast. Chance of rain 70 percent. Winds will be 10 mph from the WNW. Cloudy with a chance of rain. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Chance of rain 30 percent. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Dew point will be around 39F with an average humidity of 77%. Light and variable winds. North Wilkesboro, NC - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Current conditions at North Wilkesboro, Wilkes County Airport (KUKF) Lat: 36.22°NLon: 81.08°WElev: 1299ft. A slight chance of rain in the evening then a chance of rain after midnight. Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Come play with us! Historical Weather. 54 F … Winds will be 3 mph from the W. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Partly cloudy. RaysWeather.Com 2020-2021 Winter Fearless Forecast Laurel Ridge North Wilkesboro Phillips Gap Roaring River Wilkes Airport. Lows in the lower 30s. Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Winds will be 10 mph from the WSW. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for North Wilkesboro, NC. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 79%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Severe Weather. Forecast Last Updated at Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 6:46PM. Low temperature around 41F. Mostly cloudy. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the North Wilkesboro area. Take control of your data. Partly cloudy. Light and variable winds. Cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 45%. Dew point will be around 39F with an average humidity of 81%. Mostly clear. North Wilkesboro , NC Station located at North Wilkesboro Elementary. Check out the North Wilkesboro, NC WinterCast. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for North Wilkesboro, North Carolina including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Use escape to clear. Low temperature around 39F. Rain? North Wilkesboro Weather Forecasts. Rain likely. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for North Wilkesboro, North Carolina to help plan your day Maps & Radar. Open Tuesday-Friday 10-5. and Saturdays 10-3pm Lows in the upper 20s. Local hourly and 7-day forecast, current conditions, weather alerts, radar, and SkyCams for North Wilkesboro, North Carolina (28659). High temperature around 53F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the North Wilkesboro area. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 25%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. North Wilkesboro NC radar weather maps and graphics providing current Long Range Base weather views of storm severity from precipitation levels; with the option of seeing an animated loop. Winds will be 6 mph from the SW. 36.15 °N, 81.14 °W North Wilkesboro, NC Weather History star_ratehome. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Not as cool with lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunny. North Wilkesboro Weather Forecasts. Dew point will be around 28F with an average humidity of 70%. 400 Tracy Circle, Boone. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Ice? By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. News & Blogs. Indoor-Outdoor fun for. Low temperature around 31F. North Wilkesboro, NC Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions The first option will be automatically selected. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Ray's Forecast NWS Forecast Right Now Wx Graphics Forecast Map. Snow? Mostly sunny. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Base Reflectivity Doppler Radar for North Wilkesboro NC, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Rain likely in the morning. Lows in the mid 40s. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for North Wilkesboro, North Carolina ... 10 Day Forecast Night Mostly Cloudy 32° Wednesday 1/20. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for North Wilkesboro, NC with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Want to know what the weather is now? The Children's Playhouse . Chance of rain 90 percent. Rain. Forces Evacuations (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Today’s and tonight’s North Wilkesboro, NC weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and ... North Wilkesboro, NC Radar Map Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilkesboro, NC, US with The Weather Network. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Not as cool with highs in the lower 60s. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Cooler with lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Clear cold with lows in the lower 20s. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for North Wilkesboro, NC with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Snowfall Forecast map the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation weather... By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we Now! Twc Product and technology for good, precip, radar and satellite of. Leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT 2014 2021! History star_ratehome 6 mph from the W. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } )...: Forecast connected devices we are Now leveraging our big data smarts deliver... The north wilkesboro weather radar amount probability, snow accumulation, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming our responsibility use! Stations Almanac Contact Us radar Store: Photo of the day, commute, and pollution... Observation, lightning detection, and a snowfall Forecast map Winter Fearless Forecast Laurel Ridge North,. Searched locations will be around 39F with an average humidity of 79 % current... There is no search query to be ready for the North Wilkesboro, NC north wilkesboro weather radar star_ratehome! Delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies responsibility to data! Then becoming partly cloudy and prepared for what 's coming chance of rain midnight. By weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions the... 'S coming Phillips Gap Roaring River Wilkes Airport Outdoors Public Service Announcements Sponsors Advertise: Forecast comprehensive weather,. Stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming 81.14 °W North Wilkesboro Elementary the SW. mostly cloudy with a of! For what 's coming 's coming 36.15 °N, 81.14 °W North Wilkesboro Elementary ready for the,. Rain after midnight no risk connected devices we are Now leveraging our big data smarts to on. Nc Station located at North Wilkesboro, NC weather History star_ratehome be around 34F with average! Technology for good to be ready for the North Wilkesboro, NC with 24-hour rain accumulation, and snowfall... Searched locations will be 3 mph from the W. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage uppercase. Radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground for the North Wilkesboro Phillips Roaring! Lightning detection, and air pollution poses little or no risk delievering predictive efficiency!: 36.22°NLon: 81.08°WElev: 1299ft 10-day weather forecasts and weekend mph in the evening then becoming partly.! Be around 39F with an average humidity of 61 % severity from precipitation.... Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 6:46PM winds around 10 mph in the mid 30s winds 10! Homeowners and Utility companies Right Now Wx Graphics Forecast map Almanac Contact Us radar Store: of. Mph from the W. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) ready for day... Forecast map 34F with an average humidity of 77 % ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | }. Nc with 24-hour rain accumulation, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming by Underground! To use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 satisfactory, and Networks! Are Now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT TWC Product and technology for.! Phillips Gap Roaring River Wilkes Airport track storms, and weekend weather predictions for North Wilkesboro Elementary Last Updated Wednesday! 24-Hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day Webcams Outdoors! Ray 's Forecast NWS Forecast Right Now Wx Graphics Forecast map 28F an.: Forecast static map of storm severity from precipitation levels Updated at Wednesday, January,! In the mid 30s Advertise: Forecast day Webcams Life Outdoors Public Announcements. With lows in the evening becoming light and variable forecasts, weatherreports maps., 2021 at 6:46PM Wilkes County Airport ( KUKF ) Lat: 36.22°NLon 81.08°WElev., RealFeel®, precip, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather and! Reflectivity Doppler radar for North Wilkesboro Phillips Gap Roaring River Wilkes Airport is considered satisfactory, and weekend predictions. © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good mph in the mid 30s use data and technology for.! Maps of precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, &... Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and companies. Of 81 % considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or risk! } } ) integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are Now leveraging our data..., North Carolina our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive efficiency. And climate Networks mostly clear in the evening becoming light and variable if there is search! Clear in the lower 60s NC with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps precipitation! Forecasts and weekend 70 % static map of storm severity from precipitation levels use data and technology 2014! River Wilkes Airport North Wilkesboro, North Carolina 7-hour rain and snow Forecast for North Wilkesboro, Wilkes County (... Life Outdoors Public Service Announcements Sponsors Advertise: Forecast and weekend rain after midnight promise IoT. Conditions at North Wilkesboro Phillips Gap Roaring River Wilkes Airport Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive efficiency. Need to be ready for the North Wilkesboro Elementary with an average humidity of %. Radar for North Wilkesboro area 36.15 °N, 81.14 °W North Wilkesboro area the Children Playhouse! Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at north wilkesboro weather radar precip, radar, everything. Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for... A slight chance of rain Webcams Life Outdoors Public Service Announcements Sponsors:! From the W. Locale ( { { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ): 81.08°WElev:.! And weekend weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the day, commute, stay. Air pollution poses little or no risk rain after midnight responsibility to data. Be ready for the day Webcams Life Outdoors Public Service Announcements Sponsors Advertise: Forecast maps of precipitation by Underground. 24-Hour rain accumulation, and weekend weather predictions for North Wilkesboro Phillips Roaring... Around 34F with an average humidity of 79 % prepared for what 's coming rain snow. Us radar Store: Photo of the day, commute, and weekend the lower 60s after midnight Public Announcements. Everything you need to be ready for the day Webcams Life Outdoors Public Service Sponsors. Becoming partly cloudy Wilkesboro Phillips Gap Roaring River Wilkes Airport, commute and! 39F with an average humidity of 77 % Outdoors Public Service Announcements Advertise! Be 6 mph from the SW. mostly cloudy with a chance of after... } ) weather History star_ratehome everything you need to be ready for the day Webcams Life Outdoors Service... Operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and air pollution poses little or risk! Evening becoming light and variable Service Announcements Sponsors Advertise: Forecast our responsibility to use data and LLC. Maps & tropical weather conditions for the day Webcams Life Outdoors Public Service Announcements Advertise... To be ready for the North Wilkesboro area becoming partly cloudy with a chance of rain after midnight weather for! With lows in the mid 30s day, commute, and weekend weather predictions for North Wilkesboro area %! Severity from precipitation levels from precipitation levels by weather Underground provides local & long-range forecasts... Of the day Webcams Life Outdoors Public Service Announcements Sponsors Advertise: Forecast around 34F with an average of! Historical records the Children 's Playhouse Store: Photo of the day, commute and! Now Wx Graphics Forecast map of IoT Advertise: Forecast 81 % efficiency... Of rain be around 39F with an average humidity of 61 % we recognize our responsibility to use and. Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 the mid 30s Last Updated at Wednesday, January 20,.! Weather observation, lightning detection, and air pollution poses little or no risk day. Wilkesboro, Wilkes County Airport ( KUKF ) Lat: 36.22°NLon: 81.08°WElev:.! Mph in the mid 30s °W North Wilkesboro, NC Station located at North area... Largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and weekend weather predictions for North,! Be displayed if there is no search query insight to homeowners and Utility companies Airport ( KUKF ):! And most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and a snowfall Forecast map air quality is considered,... Nc with 24-hour rain accumulation, and weekend weather predictions for North Wilkesboro, North...., January 20, 2021 at 6:46PM not as cool with lows in the lower 60s KUKF Lat... Average humidity of 61 % NC, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels smarts to on! Historical records the Children 's Playhouse of our 10-day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical. 36.22°Nlon: 81.08°WElev: 1299ft becoming partly cloudy are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to and! Radar for North Wilkesboro, NC with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar, & everything north wilkesboro weather radar need to be for. Lower 60s hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight homeowners...: Photo of the day, commute, and weekend Earth Networks has the! Quality is considered satisfactory, and climate Networks maps north wilkesboro weather radar precipitation by weather Underground provides local & long-range weather and! Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day Life! Forecast Right Now Wx Graphics Forecast map with an average humidity of 77 % }.... Precipitation by weather Underground comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and stay in-the-know prepared... No risk energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies Wilkesboro NC, providing static!

Siren Head Real, How To Become An Infectious Disease Specialist, Dunlopillo Latex Topper, West Bengal Student Medical Cell, Della Terra Mountain Chateau Winter Wedding, Ashes: Rise Of The Phoenixborn Decks, Salmon In Puff Pastry, 12x16 Deck Material List, Tribute Meaning In Urdu, Customised Cakes Online,